- Jing Lyman Lecture Series
- Breaking the Culture of Sexual Assault
- Women in Technology
- Dual-career Academic Couples
- Online Feminism
- Resources for PBWC Commitments
You are here
On June 16, 2009, The Clayman Institute for Gender Research hosted a conference “Dual-Career Academic Couples: Strategies and Opportunities.” This conference brought together administrators, faculty, and graduate students to discuss key issues and strategies.
Key questions included:
- How can universities attract and retain the best talent?
- Does couple hiring help build a more diverse, equitable, and competitive workforce?
- How can couples best negotiate a dual-career path?
- What policies or practices have universities put in place surrounding this issue? What works, and what does not?
- What role can the Higher Education Recruitment Consortium play?