- Faculty Research Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Graduate Dissertation Fellowships
- Marilyn Yalom Research Fund
- Marjorie Lozoff Graduate Prize
- Myra Strober Prize
- Susan Heck Summer Internship
You are here
The Fund was established in 1997 to support Stanford faculty conducting research on women and gender. Dr. Litt, Marron and Mary Elizabeth Kendrick Professor in Pediatrics, Emerita, was formerly director of the Clayman Institute (then called the Institute for Research on Women and Gender). She is currently Director of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University.
The award is disseminated through the Stanford Faculty Research Fellowship program where two fellowships are supported by funds from the Iris F. Litt, M.D. Fund. These awards are intended primarily for faculty in the medical and biological life sciences. Each fellowship award is worth $7,500.